What Makes a Good Business Card Design?
Your business card is your chance to leave a lasting impression. You want your business card to communicate the right message. Not doing this can mean you are missing out on profits, and potentially a lot of it.
Let me share what can turn people off:
- Outdated and bland designs
- Artwork and images that don’t convey a clear message about the business
- Fonts and colours that are hard to read
- Too much information which clutters the card and makes it hard to read
What does good design look like?
- Make sure the logo makes a statement that is relevant to your business.
- Don’t squeeze too much information on the card.
- Ensure the font is easily readable and don’t use too many colours.
And most importantly, make sure it has all your information included.
Great business card design means you make a great first impression!
Subscribe to my newsletter
for the latest news, specials & events